Nov 17 , 2021
1. Solid Wood doorsThe solid wood door refers to the natural log or solid wood laminated timber. Most of the selected woods are precious woods, which have a heavy texture and good sound insulation effect, giving people a warm and soft feeling. The finished door after processing has the characteristics of non-deformation, corrosion resistance, no cracks, and heat insulation.
2. PVC doorsThe physical properties of the plastic make the PVC door have the characteristics of flame-retardant, acid and alkali resistance, anti-microbial resistance, wear resistance, etc., and have good warmth retention and elasticity. PVC composite doors are widely used indoor in the occasion of heat preservation, moisturizing, dust-proof, and insect-proof.
3. Glass doorsThe glass door has good light transmittance and ventilation and plays the role of splitting the indoor space. They have a good decorative effect with various textures, patterns, and shapes. The glass door with high quality also has the advantage of fire prevention, anti-theft, sound insulation, and noise reduction.
4. Bamboo doorsA bamboo door is a kind of wooden door made of bamboo as raw material. It has high physical and mechanical properties, and the bamboo material is uniform, easy to process, environmentally friendly and healthy, and has a Chinese traditional cultural atmosphere.
5. Aluminum alloy doorsThe aluminum alloy doors combine the surface-treated aluminum alloy profiles with connectors, sealing materials, and opening and closing hardware accessories. They are light in weight, corrosion-resistant, not easy to decay, and durable. They have high water tightness and airtightness. Made of hollow tempered glass, they have strong sound insulation. Aluminum alloy doors meet environmental protection requirements because they are non-toxic and free of other harmful substances.
6. Steel doorsThe door leaf is fastened by steel plates, and the door frame is generally a steel-covered decorative surface, and the surface is a door with paint-free treatment or paint treatment. Steel-wood doors are relatively high in hardness, relatively strong and durable, and not easily deformed. They are waterproof and moisture-proof with the inside steel and outside composite wood. The installation is relatively simple. Another advantage is that the sound insulation and heat insulation effects are also very prominent. What's more, they can prevent insects and pollutions.
7. Glass fiber doorsAs glass fiber and its fabric are utilized as reinforcing materials, bonded with resin, and then mechanically pultruded and thermally cured, the glass fiber door is resistant to bending and deformation. The high-quality composite material has a special anti-corrosion function for various corrosive media such as acid, alkali, salt, oil, etc., and will not rust. It has a long service life, which can reduce the trouble of replacing doors and windows and save money.
8. Sliding doorsIt is commonly used in families, which refers to the door that can be pushed and pulled. From the angle of use, the sliding door greatly facilitates the space division and utilization of the room, and its reasonable sliding design satisfies the simple rhythm of modern life.
9. Folding doorsIt is mainly suitable for partitions and screens in workshops, shopping malls, office buildings, exhibition halls, and home decoration. Both inner and outer doors can be installed and used. it is easy to use and effectively saves the space occupied by the door. Folding doors have chemical stability such as lightweight, heat insulation, cold and heat insulation, moisture resistance, fire and flame retardant, noise reduction and sound insulation, acid and alkali resistance, and corrosion resistance.
10. Hinged doorsIt refers to a door with a hinge installed on the side of the door, opening inward or outward. Hinged doors are protected by a layer of rubber around, which can effectively prevent wind, sand, dust, or other impurities from entering the house. They adopt hard materials， so they are very convenient and safe to use. There are a lot of materials for hinged doors, so in terms of price, the clients have many choices.
11. Revolving doorsUsually, three or four doors are suspended on a central axis and rotate around a vertical axis in the cylindrical housing. Revolving doors are energy-efficient because they can prevent ventilation, thereby preventing losses due to heat exchange between the building and the outside world. In addition, the revolving doors can allow a large number of people to enter and exit at the same time.
12. Roller shuttersThe roller shutter is connected in series with multi-joint movable door pieces and rotates around the reel above the door in a fixed slideway. It is widely used in shops. The structure occupies a small space with flexible performance. And it has the characteristics of heat preservation, dustproof, windproof, and corrosion resistance.
13. Swing doorsWith spring hinges, The swing door can automatically close when opening the door leaf. You can open it with a slight force. With double action spring hinges, the door can open both inwards and outwards. Swing doors are generally used in situations when many people are entering and exiting, but the door needs to be kept closed frequently.
14. Security doorsEquipped with an anti-theft lock, the security doors that can resist abnormal opening under certain conditions within a certain period have safety protection performance and meet the corresponding anti-theft security level. The use of various electronic anti-theft locks makes the security doors more intelligent. they can realize functions such as networked alarm, video monitoring, data transmission, and remote control.
15. Fireproof doorsThe fireproof door can meet the requirements of fire resistance stability,
integrity, and heat insulation within a certain period. It is a fire partition with a certain degree of fire resistance, such as fire compartments, evacuation stairwells, and vertical shafts. In addition to the function of ordinary doors, they can prevent the spread of fire and smoke within a certain period and ensure the evacuation of people.